Gal Omer is a special counsel in the firm's Intellectual Property and Privacy Department, and specializes in intellectual property law, privacy and data protection, IT and Internet law.
Adv. Omer advises companies and organizations on privacy and data protection issues, and the planning, establishment and implementation of compliance programs, DPIAs, and corporate policies under Israeli, EU and US law, and is CIPP/E and CIPP/US certified on European and U.S. data protection laws and the GDPR.
Prior to joining the firm, Adv. Omer worked as an associate in the Intellectual Property Department of S. Horowitz & Co. Law firm.
Joined the firm in 2015.
- Israel Bar Association (2013)
- Israel Bar Association Intellectual Property Committee and Internet and New Media Committee
- IAPP - International Association of Privacy Professionals
- IAPP Research Advisory Board Member
- Harvard University, Graduate Certificate in Cyber Security (2019)
- The Hebrew University of Jerusalem, LL.B., law (2012)
- The Hebrew University of Jerusalem, BA., Philosophy and International Relations, Cum Laude (2008)
- Hebrew, English