Omri Flicker is a partner in the firm's High Tech and Venture Capital department with broad experience in complex international corporate transactions.
Mr. Flicker concentrates his practice in representing private equity funds in all aspects of formation, day to day operations and deployment of capital, in representing borrowers and lenders in all aspects of debt financing transactions, including senior debt, mezzanine debt, leveraged buyouts and restructurings and in representing companies from formation, through fundraising, commercialization and exits, including through M&A transactions and IPOs.
Prior to joining the firm, Mr. Flicker worked in the corporate department of a leading Tel Aviv law firm and worked in
the leading international law firm Fried, Frank, Harris, Shriver & Jacobson LLP in New York for almost eight years.
Representative Transactions include:
Fund Formation and Limited Partner Investments
- Counsel to first tier international investment banks and private equity sponsors in connection with the formation of private equity funds and hedge funds.
- Counsel to a family investment office in connection with co-investments in private equity funds, specialty investment vehicles and start-up investments.
- Counsel to an Israeli algorithmic trading fund in connection with initial fund formation.
- Counsel to a leading Israeli credit fund in connection with the formation of multiple private equity credit funds.
Banking and Finance
- Counsel to leading Canadian private equity firm in connection with portfolio company's US$300 million term loan credit facility and US$350 million ABL credit facility.
- Counsel to national US transportation company in connection with its USD$125 million revolver, US$750 million funded B term loan and USD$150 million delayed-draw term commitments related to a leverage buyout by a leading Canadian private equity firm
- Counsel to international drug manufacturer in its US$1.7 billion senior unsecured cash bridge financing, US$2.65 billion committed debt bridge financing and US$2.75 billion in senior unsecured notes, related to its merger with another international drug manufacturer
- Counsel to leading private equity funds and hedge funds in connection with subscription based facilities.
- Counsel to independent film production company in connection with film financings.
- Counsel to joint lead arrangers, in US$280 million term loan financing related to Israeli acquisition of a U.S. company
- Counsel to leading Israeli debt fund in connection with a US$150 million working capital revolving facility and US$5 million equity investment in a U.S. based alternative financing provider.
- Counsel to a leading Israeli debt fund in connection with a US$27.5 million working capital revolving facility provided to a U.S. based alternative financing provider.
- Counsel to leading Israeli bank, as arranger and initial lender, in a US$60 million term loan and construction facility, US$20 million term loan and construction facility and US$50 million term loan, related to U.S. server farm facilities.
- Counsel to leading Israeli bank, as arranger and initial lender, in a US$116 million acquisition loan, US$23 million project loan and US$67 million building loan in connection with the acquisition and construction of a commercial and residential building located in New York.
Mergers and Acquisitions and Equity Investments
- Counsel to underwriters on the NYSE IPO of several mortgage REITs and specialty lenders.
- Counsel to leading private equity sponsors in connection with the sale of portfolio companies
- Counsel to U.S. communications company in its US$690 million sale of outdoor advertising businesses
- Counsel to Israeli tech company in its sale to a Chinese company at a US$170 million valuation.
- Counsel to a medical device company in an inversion from an Israeli parent company to a Delaware, U.S. parent company structure and subsequent IPO.
- Counsel to a pharmaceutical company in its $28 million future equity financing round.
- Counsel to hardware company in its seed financing round of US$2 million.
- Counsel to software security company in its seed financing round of US$1 million.
- Israel Bar Association, 2016
- New York State Bar, 2008
- Touro College, B.S., Computer Science, Cum Laude (2001)
- Yeshiva University, M.A., Medieval Jewish History (2004)
- Fordham University School of Law, J.D. (2007)
- Adjunct Instructor, Drafting Commercial Documents, College of Management Academic Studies (2017 - 2018)
- English and Hebrew