Rachel Harari-Lifshits is a partner and heads the firm's Labor and Employment practice, providing ongoing legal advice in this field to the firm's clients.
Ms. Harari-Lifshits has extensive knowledge and experience in the area of Labor and Employment, and has remained abreast of changes that have come about through the development of international trading.
Over years of practice Ms. Harari-Lifshits has gained considerable experience working with various entities, different types of employment and a variety of methods of compensation.
Ms. Harari-Lifshits has special expertise and experience providing comprehensive legal counseling and representation, to large and small employers, as well as private and government entities.
Ms. Harari-Lifshits has 25 years of experience practicing Labor Law in several top firms.
Ms. Harari-Lifshits's clients include:
- Shikun & Binui Group
- Union Motors and Match Retail Group
- Shlomo Sixt
- Gilat Satellite Network
- Meitav Dash Investment House
- Wissotzky Tea Company
- Prinir Company
Ms. Harari-Lifshits lectures in advanced studies on labor law at the Israeli Bar Association, conferences of the Israeli Manufacturers Association, the labor law course at Lahav- Faculty of Management, Tel Aviv University, as well as professional conventions.
Leveraging her wealth of experience, Ms. Harari-Lifshits is very successful in solving disputes to the best advantage of her clients.
Joined the firm in 2009.
Admission: Israel Bar Association (1995)
- Member of the Israel Bar Association Labor Committee (2009-present)
- Member of the Israeli Society for Labor Law and Social Security (1995-present)
- The Hebrew University of Jerusalem, LL.B., Law (1994)
- Tel Aviv University, LL.M., Law (2011)
- Teaching assistant, Professor Mondelek, Labor Law, The Interdisciplinary Center Herzliya (1996-1998) and Tel Aviv University (1998-2000)
- "Venture Capital", Lecturer, Faculty of Law Hebrew University (2014)
Languages: Hebrew, English